““Ya Allah! Sesungguhnya aku memohon kepada-Mu agar dimasukkan ke dalam Surga dan aku berlindung kepada-Mu dari siksa Neraka. ” (HR. Abu Dawud no. 792, Ibnu Majah no. 910, Ibnu Khuzaimah no. 725, dishahihkan oleh Ibnu Khuzaimah, Imam an-Nawawi dan Syaikh al-Albani)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Journey



I have come a long way
to a distant place far far away
from where i used to live
and from what i used to do

Life is a rosy dream
happiness and joy aplenty
everything that i wanted and
everything is as i had hoped for

Everything is as i had hoped for
everything is as i had longed for
everything is except for the turmoil
that plagues me inside every day

I sleep, i smile, i laugh, i play, i eat and i live
in a constant state of fear
a fear that i did not ask for
and one that i did not longed for

killing me from inside
silently screaming for it to stop
i am devoured by my own inner self
day in and day out

haunting and taunting me
time and time again
they run helter and skelter
in the deep recess of my mind

it’s just a state of mind
i tell myself
hoping to erase these thoughts
of fear that hinges on the edge of my happiness

Trapped inside my own mind
eclipsed by my fear
tears weep without a choice
hoping to vanquish (flood) this struggle within.

No comments:

Post a Comment